First factory custom variant of the G3 9mm defensive handgun. The new G3 Tactical comes ready for duty with design features that accept key user-installed aftermarket upgrades. The Taurus G3 Tactical is a full-size polymer striker-fired pistol that visually sets itself apart from the standard Taurus G3 with its receiver in Magpul FDE and slide complemented with an element-resistant Patriot Brown Cerakote finish. Offered in either 17- or 10-round magazine configurations, the Taurus G3 Tactical delivers the same ergonomic performance and reliable operation that has made the Taurus G3 handgun a leader in the personal defense handgun category.
- CERAKOTE PATRIOT BROWN SLIDE Cerakote coating withstands the diverse elements of everyday carry.
- 1/2” X 28 TPI THREADED, DLC COATED BARREL Factory threaded for attaching suppressors or aftermarket compensators. Diamond Like Coating (DLC) provides lower friction resulting in increased durability.
- LOADED CHAMBER INDICATOR Provides the shooter with visualverification if a cartridge is loaded in the chamber.
- PICATINNY RAIL MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail designed to accommodate most pistol-sized tactical lights, laser sights or light/laser combinations.
- RE-STRIKE CAPABILITY In the event of a failure-to-fire condition, the shooter can reset and pull the trigger again to re-strike the primer.
- G SERIES TRIGGER SYSTEM Features a 2-stage flat-faced trigger designed to provide a light take-up with a distinct wall, crisp break and short reset capabilities.
- NO MANUAL SAFETY Purpose built without a manual safety to ensure a quick draw and fire under duress.
- Manufacturer: Taurus
- Model: G3 Tactical
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel: 4.5″ 1/2×28 Threaded
- Overall Length: 7.76″
- Overall Width: 1.2″
- Twist Rate: 1:10″
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Frame Finish: FDE
- Slide Finish: Cerakote Patriot Brown
- Safety: Striker Block; Trigger Safety; Visual Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Rear Sight: Drift Adjustable
- Magazine Capacity: 17 Rounds
- Overall Weight: 24.83 oz.